For more information about this job please contact:
Are you passionate about travel?
Do you have experience in administration & customer service?
Would you like to work for a leading educational tour operator?
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Customer Sevice Administrator to join our client based in Hertford.
- Responsible for all day to day planning elements - creating itineraries, customer invoicing, ticketing and final documentation etc.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and optional extras for each destination
- Build long term relationships and maximise the retention of clients
- Actively seek out customer feedback
- Minimise the impact of issues and implement improvements
- Support the operations team where necessary
Skills / Experiencer required;
- Customer service background is essential
- Strong administration / planning skills
- Passion for travel
- Confident communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work towards targets
- Proactive work approach
- Team player
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us - 01707 377088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.