Are you looking for a new start in the New Year? Are you an experienced manager or team leader in a customer facing environment and enjoy motivating others?
We are looking for a Team Leader, based in Wyboston, you will be working for a Global Services organisation which specialises in Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning.
Managing a team of 5, you will provide support to external and internal customers and also to the internal sales team. You must have previous experience in managing people, work on your own initiative, and have a positive can do attitude where you are able to motivate your team. You will stage billing and net sales forecasts throughout various projects, and actively support the team in order processing and administrative tasks.
You will be expected to strengthen any internal procedures which ensure a smooth and effective process in your team from start to finish. We are looking for someone who is all hands on deck, and will get involved with the team, supporting them and also the workload, as well as managing, you will also be highly involved in order processing and business development.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively support the team in order processing and administrative tasks
- Proactively initiate and implement process improvements and harmonisation
- Maximising resource planning by cross-skilling
- Effective resource planning
- Manage sales and service enquiries effectively and responsively including tenders
- Stakeholder management with all interfacing departments
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends
- Support with customer questionnaires
- Supplier approvals
- Answering the telephone for supplier and customer queries
- People management experience
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer support
- Hands on order processing and business support experience
- Previous experience working with a CRM and ERP system
- Good understanding of linking processes and systems
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Track record in resource management/allocation
- Very good analytical and organisational skill
- Confident and positive can do attitude with the ability to change and influence
This is a Permanent position, starting in the New Year, interviews are being arranged now for all candidates with suitable experience. Please apply today.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.