PERMANENT – CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEADER – MILTON KEYNES – £23,000 - £25,000
- Do you have previous Customer Service Team Leader experience?
- Are you experienced in building excellent team rapport?
- Are you able to work 40hrs per week between Mon – Sun 8am – 8pm?
Our client are seeking multiple Inbound Customer Service Team Leaders to support an exciting growth plan into 2018.
Full Time (40 hours) applicants to cover flexible working hours from Monday-Sunday between the hours of 8am-8pm.
* You must pass a Criminal Records and Credit check to be able to do this role.
- Proven team management experience
- Advanced understanding of processes in relation to Banking Process
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to customer enquiries
- Great communication skills, being able to listen to customers concerns, their needs and record information accurately.
Building excellent rapport with team
- Natural leader
- Work towards targets and goals at team and centre level
- Experience in a telephony environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with complete accuracy
- Positive attitude, consultative approach and self-motivation are all essential
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
- UK driving licence useful, but not essential
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Oakley on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.