For more information about this job please contact:
My client is looking to recruit a Customer Services / Sales Administrator on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is a key position within the company and will be an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful and growing business.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30pm-5.30pm (MUST be happy to work these hours)
- Manage designated Key Customers / Sales Accounts as defined
- Aid in day-to-day management of designated Customer Accounts in conjunction with Account Manager / Director (i.e. order processing, problem solving, chasing Back Orders, ensuring deliveries are made “on time and in full” wherever possible)
- Build rapport with key Decision-Makers / Personnel
- Increase sales / business within such Customer Accounts - either via increased usage of existing products and/or purchasing of new Product Lines (communicate business gains to relevant Internal Purchaser)
- Ensure customers are ordering in time for it to be delivered on their allotted Delivery Day
- Ensure all prices match up to orders taken from customer to limit invoice queries – devise Order Templates if required
- Provide specific information (both internally / externally) on customers in a timely fashion - ideally the same day it is requested / within 24 hours e.g:
- Internal – generate Sales Reports – to monitor buying habits / patterns
- External - customer may request Products Specifications, Price Lists or Sales Data
The ideal candidate will have:
·Experience in Sales Administration and be Commercially Astute
·Excellent Communication Skills - both oral and written
·Good Initiative / Problem-Solving Skills
·A keen Eye for Detail
·The ability to work on their own and/or as part of a Team
Competitive salary dependent upon experience
If you are interested in applying for the position please apply with you your most recent CV and we will be in contact if you are selected.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact Harriet at the Barnet Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website