Here at Osborne Appointments we are currently looking for passionate Customer Service Representatives to join a busy Customer Service Team in a large organisation that are continuing to grow based in Borehamwood.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who enjoys all aspects of customer service. Joining this team means being at the heart of a business that aims to provide the highest levels of customer service as well as being part of an organisation that encourages growth and rewards hard workers with the chance to progress in their career by offering internal promotions.
The company offers a fresh, vibrant working environment that has both a corporate and fun, friendly feel to it.
This role requires you to be the first point of contact for tenants, landlords and letting agents dealing with all aspects of a Tenancy Deposit Scheme and dispute resolution.
Company Overview – The organisation specialise in delivering a Tenancy Deposit Scheme for the whole of the UK and Jersey. This Company have been in business for 10 years and have grown significantly during this time. They specialise in the protection of tenancy deposits when renting a property from a landlord and deal with all enquiries and disputes that may arise.
Main Purpose of the role – This is a rewarding role where you will be helping/assistant people with queries and assistant when they require this. You will be providing customer service support for the company’s clients and deal with enquiries from tenants, Landlords and letting/managing agencies. To implement correct action required to ensure excellent standard of service is delivered. To carry out all internal procedures and checks to ensure compliance is met.
Full training on this industry will be provided for the successful candidates.
Salary - £17,000 - £19,000 per annum
Hours – Monday to Friday on a shift basis that ranges between 8am – 6pm (40 hours per week)
Key Duties and Responsibilities –
- Respond to all enquiries including initial dispute via telephone, post, fax and email.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries (inbound and outbound)
- Process membership, deposit protection and un-protection applications by telephone and post.
- Manage the renewals of membership, Member compliance and Credit Control where required.
- Investigate and process misapplied payments and billing issues
- Ensure all Company procedures are followed.
Skills required –
- Excellent management of time and organisational skills
- Drive and self – determination
- The ability to implement solutions to problems
- Ability to learn new systems and processes
- Excellent customer service skills including exceptional telephone manner and ability to communicate clearly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in a customer service/call centre environment
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.