For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are looking for a Customer Service Representative to work for an established company based in St Ives.
The salary is 16-17K PA working Monday - Friday.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- To deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically via OS ticket or Live Chat
- To respond promptly and knowledgably to customer enquiries
- To handle and resolve customer complaints, taking responsibility for resolving issues and using initiative when required
- To obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries, and to keep product knowledge up-to-date when new products and services are launched.
- To provide pricing and delivery information promptly and concisely and to promote all the delivery options where applicable.
- To ensure that you verify the customer before divulging confidential information, such as account transaction details, address details, etc.
- To set up new customer accounts, payment plans, take one off payments; register new payment cards, etc.
- To process oil orders, order cancellations, order transfers, customer refunds and requests accurately and efficiently.
- To communicate with Boiler Servicing Engineers in regards to their service areas and proposition, engineer and company customer bookings, invoicing and customer queries and to place bookings for customers.
- To direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- To accurately record details of enquiries, comments and complaints on applicable customer record/order records as appropriate
- To record details of any actions taken on behalf of customer/supplier
- To ensure that the information flow between customer and supplier is compiled and sent in an accurate and timely manner.
- To set reminders and follow up these reminders in the CS diary to ensure detail is not missed
- To communicate both in writing and over the telephone with the company suppliers in a friendly knowledgeable and helpful way at all times.
- To communicate and coordinate with other internal departments with a 'can do' attitude.
- To remain professional, friendly, knowledgeable and efficient at all times
- To help promote the company, inform customers about services that could suit them and suggest products that may be of benefit to them.
- To demonstrate a 'can-do attitude'
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to listen to customers objections before making a sound judgement
- Ability to analyse problems quickly and good at problem-solving
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Accurate data collection and ability to follow processes and procedures
- Customer service orientation - understanding the role fully including the systems and how they all work.
- Ability to use own initiative
If you are interested in this role please apply or call Deborah on 01480 277997 or email your CV to StNeots@OA-uk.co.uk