For more information about this job please contact:
Customer Service Manager
Want to join a company that is rapidly growing & gain an opportunity to grow with them?
Bored at work and just want something fast paced with more variation?
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Supervisor who would like to progress, or alternatively an experienced manager who is looking for a change. You will be joining our really funky, quirky and innovative client based in Watford to manage a small customer service team, whilst also overseeing the day to day running of the office.
- £23,000 to £30,000 DOE
- Monday to Friday, 09:30 - 18:00 (1 in 3 Saturdays)
- Based in Watford
- Free Parking
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for delivering an excellent customer experience through email, live chat, telephone and face to face.
- Utilise your selling skills to build rapport with our customers and drive sales and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain excellent product knowledge, product presentation and merchandising at all times.
- Monitor marketplace compliance to ensure we maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to all store security, loss prevention and cash handling procedures.
- Ensure stock replenishment of the shop floor is carried out regularly and efficiently.
- Ensuring store health and safety aspects are continually adhered to for the safety of the team and all customers.
- Answer customer email enquiries in a timely professional manner.
- Process telephone orders.
- Directly manage a small team of customer service agents to ensure the customer experience is always at a level of excellence
- Maintain the running of the office reporting to the operations manager
- Introduce and implement innovative strategies to improve quality of customer service and productivity within the office
- Passionate about the customer experience
- Deep understanding of customer service best practice and tools
- Ability to manage a small team
- Organised and able to work under time pressure as well as a rapidly changing environment
- Grammatically proficient and confident speaking with customers
- An understanding of human resource is preferable
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, then please apply with an up to date CV and we will aim to get back to you within 48 hours.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.