For more information about this job please contact:
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER - MILTON KEYNES - PERMANENT - £25,000 - £28,000
- Do you want to work for a company that host Summer Parties for their staff
- Would you like to work in a company that does a lot for charity
- Do you want free parking and other brilliant benefits
Our client builds their Customer Service based on trust and respect. They are looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager to join their team to encourage their staff to provide these values and deliver the best Customer Service to all of their clients.
- Monitor calls and work undertaken by the team to ensure standards are maintained at all times
- Manage queries and escalate through standard process if required
- Observe, monitor and develop staff performance
- Monitor and review weekly statistics
- Previous experience within Customer Service Management
- Ability to investigate and resolve financial issues
- Experienced performance management, training and personal development is essential
- Experienced in Microsoft Office
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 5.30pm
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Cotter on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.