For more information about this job please contact:
Associate Contact Centre Manager
£20,000-£25,000 - dependant on experience
Are you an experienced contact centre manager? Do you thrive in helping others? This could be the role for you!
Our client, a leading company in their industry are looking to recruit a Contact centre manage to head up one of their teams.
- Help the team achieve Key Performance Indicators
- Oversee the quality of calls and ensure that Service Level Agreements are met accordingly
- Supervise and evaluate your teams work flow
- Resolve any escalated problems
- Improve process and procedures by evaluating productivity via statistics
- Monitor individuals performance via 1-2-1s and monthly reviews
- Ensure all company compliance and policies are adhered to by you and your team at all times.
- Experience in managing within a customer service environment
- Be a problem solver
- Target driven
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in coaching/developing a team
40 hours per week between 8am-9pm plus working 1 weekend in 4 on a rota basis.
If this is the role for you please contact Natasha Stevens on 01908 921090.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.