For more information about this job please contact:
Customer Service Manager
Are you experienced in leading a Customer Service Team towards success?
Are you passionate about providing hands-on support with customers, working with and guiding your team to provide outstanding levels of Customer Service?
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Customer Service Manager to join our client on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract in Hitchin.
What’s in it for you?
- Up to £40,000 annual salary
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- SMART Pension Scheme (Enhanced Company Contributions)
- Life Insurance
- Healthcare Support, including an Employee Support and Assistance Programme
- Day-today management of Customer Contact Centre, with 4 direct reports and 30 overall team members in the department
- Accountable for overall performance of Administrative tasks across the teams
- Leading the Contact Centre to ensure delivery of outstanding levels of Customer Service
- Ownership of Customer Retention, driving revenue through positive Customer Experience
- Setting and measuring KPI’s for team and business performance
- Close working with Sales to identify possible Sales opportunities from existing and new client base
- Ensure that new customers handover is smooth, and expectations can be delivered
- Management of invoicing function to ensure timely and accurate invoicing and working closely with Finance teams to ensure working capital aged debt is actioned quickly and efficiently
- Ownership of key supplier relationships
- To be point of escalation for customer complaints, both in and out of hours
Key Skills & Experience:
- Driver with access to own vehicle (visiting another company site, customer meetings)
- Excellent people management skills & able to implement best practice
- Able to establish and lead a diverse team covering varying work streams
- Effective time management skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Target / results oriented
- Strong Commercial awareness
- Proven track record of Customer Service Management
- Able to delegate clearly & responsibly
- Proven communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office) .
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.