PERMANENT - HELPDESK/CUSTOMER SERVICE – MILTON KEYNES - £15,927 - + BENEFITS
- Are you Customer focused and do you deliver a first class service?
- Do you enjoy finding solutions?
- Can you speak to customers over the phone and describe how to fix things?
- Would you pass a DBS check (Criminal Record check)?
To provide the highest level of corporate customer service at all times and to be a single point of contact for customers. To take ownership of all customer needs and demonstrate a high level of problem solving.
This is a fun vibrant department within a great organisation in Milton Keynes. Most people have stayed there for years due to progresssion and the fact that they enjoy the job. It is not a call centre enviornment as such as there is no restriction on call timings it is more about the customer service for their clients
On a daily basis you will be involved in the following duties:-
- Speaking to business clients over the telephone who have machines that may be inactive or not working so you will be talking to the customer to see if you can resolve the issue or if you need to esculate to an engineer
- Good inputting skills are required with accuracy and speed due to to the nature of the organisation
- Again, due to the nature of the business you will be subject to a cleared DBS check and therefore anyone with a criminal record will not be applicable
- Working on a weekly basis your hours will be between 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday and 8am - 4.30pm at the weekends. You will be required to work 1 in 4 weekends and the weekly shift pattern tend to be 8am - 4.30pm/9.30am - 6pm and 11.30am - 8pm
The ideal candidate must have:
• A good knowledge of word, Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook
25 days plus Bank Holidays
Bonus Review on Company Performance
Career Progression - Learning & Training (NVQ)
Child Care Vouchers
Cycle to Work
Free Tea & Coffee
Long Service Award
Apply with your cv immediately or ring Louise Oakley on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.