For more information about this job please contact:
CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPDESK - MILTON KEYNES - £16,500 - PERMANENT
- Do you want to work within a fun and vibrant office environment?
- Would you like to work with a company that offers continual progression and training?
- Do you want access to free parking, Childcare vouchers, performance bonus and 25 days holidays?
With the company's focus being on providing the highest quality of service to all customers, they are now expanding and looking for a Customer Service Helpdesk Advisor to join the Milton Keynes Team
- Customer Service calls with clients, providing support on inactive or non working equipment
- Scheduling engineer visits if required
- Data Entry, and database maintenance
- Again, due to the nature of the business you will be subject to a cleared DBS check and therefore anyone with a criminal record will not be applicable
- A good knowledge of word, Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook
Working on a weekly basis your hours will be between 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday and 8am - 4.30pm at the weekends.
You will be required to work 1 in 4 weekends and the weekly shift pattern will be done on a rota basis.
Apply with your cv immediately or ring the office on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.