For more information about this job please contact:
A very prestigious brand within their sector is looking for a dedicated individual to join their customer service team. You will be joining an amazing team that work closely toghether to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction on a daily basis.
The purpose of this role is to maximise sales and profits, through the passion for the brand and personalised touch when dealing with customers. Offering a yearly allowance, plus discount on all products, 23 days holiday + bank holidays and FREE parking!!
- Deal with customer queries
- Advise customers about the products on offer
- Take ownership to resolve any product or service related issues
- Investigate and resolve all queries within a timely manner
- Maintain the in-house database, ensuring up to date and accurate at all times.
- Communicate with customers through several avenues i.e. email and telephone
- Carry out any difficult tasks as requested by your line manager
- Ensure all relevant admin tasks are completed on a daily basis
- Provide feedback from customers to other departments in the business
- Have a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Be a team player
- Have the ability to multi-task - call handling and admin support
- Be articulate
- Have excellent communication skills - verbal & written
- Be willing to learn and development
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. This role is being offered on a permanent basis with a salary of £18,000 - £19,000 per annum.
If this seems like the role for you, then please apply today!!!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.