Do you have a fun and dynamic personality? Are you looking for an entry-level position to kick-start your career?
If your answer is yes, we want to hear from you..!
Osborne Appointments are currently representing a client of ours based in St. Albans who are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their vastly growing team! Experience not necessary so if you have a keen attitude, the want to progress and a strong work ethic *we want to hear from you*
- Family feel environment – ‘we’re a fun and supportive team who take pride in providing excellent customer service’ – From a current employee
- Newly decorated, modern offices
- Internal progression opportunities
- Free On-Site parking
- Accessible commute
- Initial three months temp role – Potential for more opportunities
- Hours: 9:00 - 17:30 Monday-Friday (1 hours lunch)
- Immediate start!!
Overview of Duties:
- Making outbound calls to customers to resolve any issues or for clarification of information relating to their account/order
- Organise and coordinate collections and deliveries
- Carrying out customer service follow up calls
- Handle customer queries and complaints either over the phone or via email
- Ensuring the customer information is kept up to date
- Scanning and filing of orders and other documentation onto the CRM system
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website