For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have outstanding customer service skills?
Are you looking to join a fast growing, reputable company?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently working with a client based in Hatfield that are looking to recruit for an experienced Customer Service Executive to join the team!
Our client is looking for a candidate that has strong customer service skills, with good administration skills and ability to work in a busy environment.
We are looking to a candidate that is available immediately so start on a temporary basis, with the opportunity of going permanent after 12 weeks.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hour week.
Varied start times and rotated: 7am, 8am, 9.30am
- Managing shipment orders end to end, monitoring the platform to meet business KPIs such as OTIF, SLAs etc
- Outbound calls to carriers, to engage them to take on work and agree costs
- Building strong relationships and provide support to carriers and shippers to execute day to day loads
- Manage real time challenges and escalations to resolution with an owners mind-set
- Documentation checking and monitoring the success of user adoption
- Contribute to the development of operating procedures and user guides
- Escalating cost queries/negotiations to senior team members
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within customer service / call centre
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Fast paced environment
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website