For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have outstanding customer service skills?
Are you looking to join a rapidly growing business?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently working with a large financial client based in Coventry that are looking to recruit for a large volume of Customer Service Executives to join the team!
Our client is looking for candidates that have strong customer service skills, with good administration skills and ability to work in a busy environment. Our client offers a great opportunity with a lot of development within the business and a chance to progress.
Training Hours: 40 hour week, 9am to 6pm
Standard Working Hours: 40 hour week, rotating shifts between 8am to 8pm - early, late and middle shifts
Role requires any 5 days of the 7 days - rota is given in advance (including weekends)
1 hour unpaid lunch break, with x2 15min additional paid breaks
Salary: £19,760 per annum + £1,000 incentive!
Start Dates - November 2021!
Customer Service Executive - Key Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer inquiries via telephone, email, SMS and Chat to provide problem resolution
- Receives and/or places telephone calls
- Answer customer telephone inquiries, orders, service needs and complaints, respond where applicable or direct to technical/service areas.
- Maintain detailed and current knowledge of the company's/assigned client's products and services.
- Analyze customer service needs for communication to service and technical departments, when applicable. Requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
- Achieves Key Performance Indicators (KPI’S) in line with Service Level Agreements including quality standards.
Customer Service Executive - Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within a customer facing position
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong administration / data entry skills
- Fast paced environment
- Soft Credit Checks will be obtained due to the nature of the business
Customer Service Executive - Benefits
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised canteen on-site.
- Sign up Bonus - earn an additional £1000 (within your probation period)
- 1 Month Training Programme
- Flexible working week - options for 40 / 37.5 / 35 hour week
- Development and Progression opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website