For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a fluent German speaker?
Do you love providing great customer service to your customers?
Would you like to work in the office 3 days per week with 2 days at home?
Do you want to work with a company that really looks after their staff and has opportunities for progression?
If so read on as I am currently recruiting for a Customer Service Executive based in Stone, Staffordshire.
I am currently recruiting German-speaking customer service executives to join a great team in Stone that have been very busy throughout the pandemic as they are in the medical instrument industry.
This company are making some changes to focus on the customer experience and so you will be the main point of contact for your customers.
Responsibilities of the Customer Services Executive include:
- Dealing with all incoming enquiries via phone and email.
- Liaising with other departments such as shipping, sales, and accounts and then updating the customer.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Process all sales orders within 24 hours of receipt. Proactively informing any issues and any date changes to the customer.
- Pass any potential customer leads for new orders to the relevant Sales Representative/ Application Specialists.
- Must be fluent in German
- Confident customer service executive with at least 3 years in Customer service office environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy in administration skills
- Intermediate IT skills on MS Office Suite.
Salary & Benefits
£24,000 - £26,000 depending on experience.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Life assurance and death in service policy
Parking on site
To apply please contact Kelly at Osborne Appointments Kelly.email@example.com or telephone 01234 347069
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.