For more information about this job please contact:
Are you someone who prides themselves on delivering excellent customer service?
Are you looking to join a friendly, fun and fast passed working environment?
Osborne appointments are recruiting for our client based in Hitchin, who are looking for an enthusiastic team member to join their Customer Support Team!
Customer Service Executive
What’s in it for you
- Salary - 23,500 k per year
- Mon - Fri, 37.5, 8.30am - 5pm (1 hour lunch)
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- SMART Pension Scheme
- Support for your healthcare needs – plus access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Insurance
- Provided with full training on product knowledge
- First point of contact for customers for any product queries
- Dealing with different variety of customer queries via Email and Telephone
- Product knowledge – Assisting customers with finding/identifying the correct products
- Checking stock availability and delivery queries
- Compliant handling
- Some in-depth cases to be handle, Investigating work needed to resolve queries
- Following up with other department/teams to insure SLA are being met
- Able to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, verbally and written
- Experience working within a busy customer service environment
- Willingness to learn
- Pervious to exospore with technical queries – However this is not essential
- Competent Microsoft office App skills
- Previous experience using a CRM system
Please apply today if you’re interested !
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office).
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website