For more information about this job please contact:
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES - £18,450 PER ANNUM - PERMANENT POSITION – SHIFT WORK HOURS
Are you looking to kick start your career in customer service? Or train and progress further in your career? How would you like to work within a company that is leading in their field, values their employees and offers exceptional in-depth training?
Our client is based within the Financial sector and is a successful managed services provider. With over 600 employees and located within scenic surroundings; this is a fast paced environment in which progression is strongly encouraged.
My client offers many fantastic benefits to their employees such as:
• Free parking
• Taste card & Costco discounted membership
• Onsite subsidised canteen
• Summer BBQ's
• Pizza evenings
• Plus many other benefits
What would the role entail?
On a daily basis you will be:
• Answering high volumes of inbound customer queries.
• Responding to enquires via various media i.e. SMS or Chat.
• Investigating and resolving customer issues.
• Providing excellent telephone based customer service.
• Working to targets and KPI's
• Full training is provided
What skills would I need to apply?
The ideal candidate for this role looks like:
• Must pass credit checks and criminal background checks
• Have customer service experience either telephone based or face to face
• Have basic computer skills
• Be flexible with working hours as shifts can vary between the hours of 6am - 11pm
If you feel this role is for you please apply now with your CV or call Grace Bennett on 01908 921090
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.