For more information about this job please contact:
Customer Service Admin Role
A chance to join and growing and thriving company around St Neots. You will be required to help with any customer enquiries and to make sure the order fulfilment process is carried out to the best of your ability and seen through from start to finish whilst providing excellent customer care.
Other duties include:
Updating of Customer Portal with shipping info.
• Ensuring new Supplier Shipping dates are updated in our Sales orders, on a daily basis.
• Tagging for Warehouse for Consolidated shipments daily for despatch the following day.
• Tagging of orders promised for shipment the following day from the End of Day report.
• Notification of any delays to customer orders.
• Liaising with Order Fulfilment to expedite any customer requirements or check delays
• Answering incoming calls within 3 rings.
• Learn other roles within of the Customer Service Team, to assist in holiday or sickness cover. Roles include order processing, Returns, Invoicing, etc.
At least 2-3 years experience in a Customer Service office environment.
Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate at all levels
Excellent standard in education including Maths and English with GCSE (or equivalent) at Grade C or above
Intermediate/Advanced IT skills on MS Office Suite.
Proven ability to work flexibly and accurately and as part of a team.
If you are available to get started in April and have the skills needed, then get in touch or apply today!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.