For more information about this job please contact:
Are you someone who is customer focused and likes to problem solve?
Are you looking to join a growing, well-established business within the Tech industry?
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Customer Service & Returns Executive to join our client based in St Albans on a permanent basis.
- Company events
- Onsite parking
- Pay increase after probation
- Progression opportunities
- Monday to- Friday: 9:00 – 17:30
- Plus many more…
Managing customer and supplier returns processes to provide a best in class aftercare service. Support a wide range of issues, feedback, and complaints from customers, providing appropriate resolution to the mutual satisfaction of both the customer and the Company.
- Communicating with suppliers
- Liaising internally with different departments to insurance any issues are followed up
- Answer internal and external questions regarding repair status’ with suppliers & chase for regular updates
- Ordering replacement stock within a timely manner
- Processing RMA (Return Merchandise Authority) numbers
- Keeping customers updated regularly with the status of their outstanding RMA’s
- Dealing with customer feedback, and complaints insuring they’re followed up and resolved.
- Management of internal faulty parts, ensuring they are put in the correct stock location and returned to suppliers
Key Skills & Experience:
- Good communicator both written & oral
- Ability to plan & organise
- Working with others within a team setting
- Resilience & persistence
- Commercially aware
- Influencing & negotiating skills
- Numerical & verbal critical reasoning
- Quality orientation
- Computer literacy
- Experience in a customer-focused role
- Ability to manage own workload
- Experience in problem solving
- Complaint handling