For more information about this job please contact:
Are you experienced in office-based Customer Service roles?
Are you well organised, and passionate about providing a high level of customer service?
Keen to join a thriving sales team in order to meet customer needs?
We have a great opportunity for you!
Osborne Appointments are looking for a Customer Service Executive to join our client based in Hatfield.
Full time, Permanent
£20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
- Prioritise and process customer orders and requests submitted by telephone, email, live chat or instant message
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints / issues quickly and patiently, including assistance of customers who may have received their orders late, have received the wrong order or have received faulty products alongside any technical help required.
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records
- Keep confidential records and financial information private and secure
- Learn how to use database systems and technology to deliver great customer care
- Liaise with company suppliers to arrange collections, deliveries item repairs, correspondence and email management as needed
- Work as part of the sales team to drive positive company sales results
- Help customers register for online ordering and process their orders
- Check product availability for customer orders and order of restock items if necessary, to satisfy the customer
- Assist financial department with customers on security checks, accounting enquiries or flagged accounting issues raised by the customer
- Communicate with customers about their orders, including any delays or changes in delivery
- Dealing direct with the manufacturing team overseas via skype or email
- Keeping the company’s representatives up to date with samples, new ranges, and any queries that may occur.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in an office-based Customer Service role
- Previous experience in handling a high volume of queries
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good attention to detail
- Working towards deadlines
- Ability to prioritise Customer Orders
- Problem-solving skills
- Accurate data-entry
- Strong relationship building skills and a confident telephone manner
- Proactive and motivated approach to work
- Strong IT skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office) .
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.