For more information about this job please contact:
Customer Care Advisor
Salary will depend on experience - there is also scope for progression for the right person as the team are a close knit team of whom are thriving and growing!
We are seeking a Customer Care advisor with an interest in or passion for skincare to join an established team within a growing, friendly company that specialise in skincare products.
As the Customer Care Advisor, you will:
- Answer the telephone resolving all customer queries, delivery problems and placing live orders
- Process email and telephone orders and take electronic payments
- Be able to multitask and prioritise workload
- Work proactively during quieter periods and assist the CC manager with other duties
- Work closely with and support the field-based sales team with customer enquiries and queries.
- Retain a large amount of information regarding customers and products
- Make outbound customer calls to inform of special offers, discounts, and support that is available
- Up-sell packages and special offers giving customers the best deal
The successful candidate will also have:
- Extensive experience of MS Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Experience of using a CRM programme
- Call/Contact centre experience – inbound and outbound calls
- Polite, organised, confident and well-spoken telephone manner
- To be a keen and fast learner
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service role
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience with Data Entry
If you would like to know more, just email Nicola on email@example.com or call 01234 347069.
They are a fab company to work with and so if you have the skill set above and relevant experience then salary could perhaps be negotiable...
Apply today.. go go go!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.