For more information about this job please contact:
Customer Service Coordinator
If you're friendly, kind and have a really personable approach and want to be part of making a sustainable future then this role may be for you!
My client, who are a leading supplier in sustainable disposable packaging are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator for their small, close knit team. Everyone within the team has a real passion for a sustainable future and reducing plastic packaging.
Salary - £20,000
Working hours - 08:30 - 17:30
Free parking on site
- Answer customer calls and bring positivity, kindness, and joy to every person to you speak with. Listen effectively and apply the appropriate level of support
- Go above and beyond to support our customers, build relationships and trust with our customers
- Deal with all customer issues/queries/request for product and service information promptly, efficiently and courteously, ensuring appropriate follow-up is completed where required
- Manage out of stock items on the website and by communicating with purchasing and advising customer accordingly
- Maintain our orders and key them onto the system, with a high level of attention to detail
- Lead coordination of samples to customers
- Maintain effective communications and good working relationships with all internal and external teams, particularly operations, sales, stock control, and credit control to ensure maximum customer service levels are achieved
- Passion for sustainability and reducing plastic packaging is key, or an interest in it!
- Good IT/Computer skills are essential
- Customer Service & Administration experience would be ideal
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident and enthusiastic manner
- Exceptional attention to detail
If you’ve just read the perfect role for you, please apply with your up to date CV.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website