For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an excellent communicator? Do you love working in Customer Service? Do you want to work for a company that provides solutions to keep businesses growing?
Our client is looking for a superstart Customer Service Coordinator to join them on a temp to perm basis.
The role will entail:
• Dealing with customer orders accurately, ensuring that delivery timescales are communicated internally
• Maintain and develop pro-active relationships with existing customers and suppliers
• Dealing with customer & supplier enquiries and complaints, from Investigation through to closure
• Ensuring that customer requirements are processed in a timely fashion
• Enter accurate data on to all internal systems and reports
• Maintain data security and integrity in line with Business needs.
• Creation of customer KPI reports
• Collation of accurate data to create customer invoices
• Complying with all aspects of the company’s H&S Policy
To be considered for this role you will need:
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Experience of resolving disputes in fair and professional manner
• Experience of report writing in relation to CS activity, including proposing recommendations on improvements
• Experience of working with Microsoft packages
The role is office based, Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm each day.
If this sounds like the role for you then get in contact with Karen today; we have interviews available!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.