For more information about this job please contact:
Customer Service Advisor
Are you fun, enthusiastic with great customer service skills?
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for one of our fantastic clients based in Watford who are seeking a Customer Service Executive to join their exciting team on a full time, contract basis.
12 Month contract with potential to go permanent
Salary - £20,000 - £21,000 per annum DOE
Location – Watford, Rickmansworth
Hours – Monday to Friday
- Maintain customer records
- Checking lead times
- Arranging insurance policies
- Arranging quotations for customers
- Providing reports for customers
- Dealing with customers via phone, email and live chat regarding queries such as early termination of contract and contract rewrites
- Attending Driver roadshows and launch events
- Management of fuelcards and reporting
- Management of fleet customers
- Dealing with vehicle movement and reallocation
- Liaising with the sales team regarding renewal of contracts
- Excellent communication skills with a confident telephone manner
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Problem solving
- Team player
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Self motivated, driven and strong attention to details
- Previous experience in a similar environment would be ideal
Benefits (not limited to):
- Life healthcare Insurance
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- Dental Plan
- Pension scheme
If you are interested in applying for the position please apply with you your most recent CV and we will be in contact if you are selected.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.