For more information about this job please contact:
Customer Service Executive - Croxley Green
We are working with an amazing client of ours based in Croxley Green who are currently looking for Customer Service Executives to join their busy, exciting and fun team on a permanent, full time basis.
What you’ll be doing…
- To ensure customers queries are answered with the aim of a first time resolution
- Updating customers on the progress of their order
- To handle customers across different platforms, including Social Media, Email and Live Chat
- Providing excellent customer care
What’s in it for you…
- Generous salary, bonus and pension
- Great development programmes
- Amazing offices and great culture
- Generous days holiday, option to purchase more
- Happy days each month!
- Private healthcare insurance
We’d love to meet someone with…
- Proven previous experience in a Customer care role - must have over the phone experience
- Good PC & typing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a team
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible to work shifts (no late shifts)
- Eager to learn and develop
The hours & days?
Monday - Friday
8am - 6pm (on a rota)
Most importantly, what can you expect to earn?
£19,000 - £21,000 DOE
What to do now?
Apply with your up to date CV if you are interested in finding out more then we will come back to you withing 48 hours if you're successful.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.