For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Customer Service agent to work in Huntingdon.
You do not need any experience in a Customer Service role - just the willingness to learn and work hard.
Whether you have worked in retail or have previous experience in a contact centre this is a perfect oppurtunity to gain experience to move to a further career or progress within this company.
The role includes but not restricted to....
- You are the first point of contact for customers so a polite manner and a calming, helpful approach is a must
- To deal with technical and non-technical enquiries from customers
- Ensure all queires are dealt with in a professional manner but also to empathise with the customer
- Professional telephone manner
- Admin skills is great but not essential - if you have worked in retail or restaurant you have the right customer service skills for this role!
Hours and days are...
- Monday: 9am - 6pm
- Tues - Fri: 10am - 6pm (one week) and 9am - 5pm (second week) this is in rotation.
- 1 in 3 Saturdays are needed to work but in that week you get 1 day off so it's still a 5 day week.
There is a 6 week training academy for this role (3 weeks in training and 3 weeks shadowing and working independantly).
This is a temp - perm role up to £8.78PH
If you are interested in this role please apply or call Chloe on 01480277997 or email your CV to StNeots@OA-uk.co.uk
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.