For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Contact Centre Agent.
The role includes but not restricted to....
- You are the first point of contact for customers so a polite manner and a calming, helpful approach is a must
- To deal with technical and non-technical enquiries from customers
- Ensure all queires are dealt with in a professional manner but also to empathise with the customer
- Professional telephone manner
- Admin skills is great but not essential - if you have worked in retail or restaurant you have the right customer service skills for this role!
Hours and days are...
- Monday: 9am - 6pm
- Tues - Fri: 10am - 6pm (one week) and 9am - 5pm (second week) this is in rotation.
- 1 in 3 Saturdays are needed to work but in that week you get 1 day off so it's still a 5 day week.
There is a 6 week training academy for this role (3 weeks in training and 3 weeks shadowing and working independantly).
This is a temp - perm role.
If you are interested in this role please apply or call Deborah on 01480277997 or email your CV to StNeots@OA-uk.co.uk