Do you have a fun and dynamic personality? Are you looking for a role in a forward thinking and modern organisation? If so, we may have the job for you.....
Osborne Appointments are currently representing a client of ours based in Hitchin who are looking for a sales order processer to join their vastly growing team!! Experience is desired but not necessary so if you have a keen attitude, the want to progress and a strong work ethic *we want to hear from you*!!
- Plush modern offices
- Competitive salary
- Plenty of room to progress
- Temporary to permanent role
- Hours: 9:00 - 17:30 Monday-Friday
- Immediate start!!
- Due to the location we believe this would best suit somebody who can drive
- Main contact for all end users and some trade, dealing with calls and emails with enquiries and complaints on a 50/50% split
- Parts & spares enquires and replacement order processing
- Willingness to get stuck in a learn how to build and un-build furniture
- Liaising with the warehouse and factories.
- Working closely with the Sales Support team and other internal teams
We look forward to receiving your application!!!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business