For more information about this job please contact:
An opportunity has arisen within one of our clients based in Enfield for a Contract Coordinator. You will be joining a fun, diverse and busy team in an amazing, modern office.
You will be part of a team acting as first point of contact to receive work from clients, update work management systems and allocate workstreams to a team of engineers depending on geographic area.
No coordination experience necessary but you must be keen to learn!
Full-time (Monday - Friday)
Salary: £19,500 - £20,500 DOE
Due to our clients location, you will need to be able to drive as public transport is very limited.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all jobs raised within the contracts and monitor all jobs for KPI management checks
- To review jobs received during the working day and allocate accordingly to Engineers
- To review outstanding jobs with reference to specified response times, evaluating the nature and importance of the instructions
- To enter into the “Contract Diary” relevant information of appointments made for engineer attendance/response in order to maximize attendance within response times whilst minimizing standby and travelling time
- To check engineer’s paperwork/PDAs to ensure written details match those reported and to ensure that the engineer’s documentation is correct
- To record details of conversations or other forms of communication
- To record any site-specific information received
- To chase sub-contractors for engineer reports within the expected time frames
- Have previous experience working in a customer service environment
- Have a confident telephone manner
- Be able to cope with a high volume of calls at times
- Have strong communication skills
- Be a good team player
- Have a positive and flexible approach to work
- Eagerness to learn
- Strong IT/Excel skills
If you are interested in finding out more, then please apply with your up to date CV - we'd love to hear from you!
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.