For more information about this job please contact:
Customer Service Advisor
Are you fun & enthusiastic with great customer service skills?
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for one of our fantastic clients based in Borehamwood who are seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join their exciting team on a full time basis.
Permanent & Contract positions available
Salary - up to £21,000
Location – Borehamwood
Hours – Monday to Friday - shifts varying between 8am-7pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Help clients/customers with immediate enquiries via telephone (inbound and outbound Customer Service), post and e-mail
- Process membership, applications via telephone and post
- Manage agent member renewals, member compliance and credit control where required
- Process payments and investigate billing issues
- Provide excellent Customer Service
- General Administration tasks
- Customer Service experience within a call centre is desirable
- Excellent communication skills with a confident telephone manner
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Team player
- Self motivated, driven and strong attention to detail
Benefits (not limited to):
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Private healthcare
- Fresh fruit every week
- Sports and social events throughout the year!
If you are interested in applying for the position please apply with you your most recent CV and we will be in contact if you are selected.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.