For more information about this job please contact:
Customer Service Executive
Osborne Appointments currently have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Executive to join our well established client based in Borehamwood who continue to reward their staff well in terms of incentives and training along with the chance progress in your career.
You will be working in the Customer Service team (which is not a call centre!) providing support to all their clients and customers.
- Location - Borehamwood
- Hours – Monday to Friday (Shift patterns between 08:00 - 18:30)
- Salary - £19,000 - £20,000 per annum DOE
- 22 Days holiday entitlement (Increases on years service)
- Customer Service experience
- Dealing with customer and general queries over the phone, email and via our web chat to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Working closely with the Account Management team
- Ensuring all communication is recorded and activities updated on the CRM system
- Building strong and enduring personal relationships with customers
- Liaise with third parties such as suppliers and the network
- Work to service level agreements
- Escalating customer complaint
- Identifying up/cross sell opportunity’s
- Managing customer faulty device issues
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally min 1 year experience working in a similar role
- Previous experience in delivering outstanding customer service
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Buy/sell back holiday scheme
- Private Health Insurance with discounted perks
- Bupa Dental Plan
- Eye care contribution
- Pension scheme
If you would like to learn more or if you would like the opportunity to be considered for this versatile and exciting role then please apply today with your most recent CV and we will be in touch if you are selected.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.