For more information about this job please contact:
Excellent Customer Service Advisors required!
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting on behalf of an excellent client of ours based in Borehamwood for a Customer Service Advisor to join their fun, dymanic and lively team on a full time, permanent basis.
They are ideally looking for someone from a Customer Service background whether that be from a face to face role, or based in a contact centre. So if you are passionate about delivering excellent Customer Service then we would love to hear from you!
- Monday to Friday
- £17,000 - £19,000 DOE
- Fun working environment
What will you be doing?
- Respond to all enquiries via telephone (inbound and outbound), post, fax and e-mail
- Process membership & applications via telephone and post
- Manage Member Renewals, Member Compliance and Credit Control where required
- Process and investigate misapplied payments and billing issues
- Support the Assistant Marketing Manager to mentor more junior members of the team and support their progression
What do they require?
- Excellent customer service skills & telephone manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and internal systems
- Drive and enthusiasm with a can do attitude
What can they offer you in return?
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service)
- Season ticket loans
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
If this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply with your CV today or give us a call!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, followus on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.