For more information about this job please contact:
Customer Service Assistant
An amazing opportunity has arisen for one of our clients based in Elstree, Borehamwood for an Customer Service Assistant with excellent customer service and administration skills who is really eager to challenge themselves whilst learning new skills in a new industry.
You will be liasing with the team internally, external suppliers and customers, processing orders and providing information regarding their products.
Salary - £19,000 per annum
Location – Elstree, Borehamwood
Hours – Monday to Friday
- Building relationships with and speaking to buyers /merchandisers of retail stores
- Account managing key accounts
- Taking all queries and any Customer Services issues
- Providing information relating to orders, repairs, stock situations, pricing and product updates to those stores
- Pro-active in approaching these customers with sales information in order to increase/ maximise selling potential
- Speaking with end users regarding after care service including repair issues, product information, availability of product, stockist location
- Dealing with any customer services issues and queries
- Liaising with brand managers and the Sales Director
- Meetings with sales team regarding product updates from brand manager
- Administration duties including filing, photocopying, faxing and preparing mail outs
- Assisting Customer Services manager with research and other projects
- Answering all incoming calls
You will need to be computer literate in Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of Opera system is desired, but not essential as training will be given.
You will need to have a positive and pro-active attitude to your work, be consciences, willing to assist in all areas and be a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Calm under pressure
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- A proven ability to plan, problem solve and prioritise
Benefits (not limited to):
- Parking on site
- Discounts on products
- Relaxed, family feel
If you think this job sounds like a perfect match then please apply with your up to date CV - we can always go through it in more detail once you have applied!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website