For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor for an award winning company in Huntingdon.
The hours are Mon - Thurs 9am until 5:30pm and Friday 9am until 4pm. Pay is up to £9.00PH
The main purpose of the role:
Contribute to the achievement of Business and Corporate Plan objectives through premium brand customer service in our Corporate Administration Department.
Providing an excellent customer focused service, offering loyalty with demonstrably great attitude, clear focus and perseverance and contributing knowledge and skills to the continued success of the business.
1. To provide premium brand reception cover, including the handling of rent payments.
2. Various administrative duties, including document preparation, mail-shots, photocopying, laminating, ID cards in accordance with corporate style in an accurate and timely manner.
3. Raising Purchase Orders, processing supplier and contractor invoices.
4. Effective handling of enquiries from internal and external customers (telephone, face-to-face and correspondence). Proactively ensure enquiries are recorded and followed up appropriately.
5. To carry out any other duties as deemed appropriate.
6. Acting in accordance with the employers policies and procedures, promote good customer relations through the effective handling of customer enquiries and expressions of dissatisfaction.
7. Attendance at Corporate events.
8. To carry out all tasks required to offer a Premium Brand customer service to internal and external customers.
Work experience and Qualifications/Knowledge:
- Experience of working in an administrative and/or reception role
- PC literate - experience of office systems to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Competent administration skills
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with customers and colleagues
- Understanding of great customer care
Skills and Abilities:
- To possess highly tuned listening skills when dealing with customer enquiries
- Ability to make decisions within procedural guidelines but also adept in applying a 'Common Sense' approach
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Adaptable team player with a positive persona
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great attitude, clear focus and perseverance.
- Understanding of and commitment to equal opportunities in relation to employment and service provision.
- Commitment to the aims of the Company and to the provision of a high quality customer focused service.
- A positive and professional approach.
- Commitment to personal development and learning.
- Willingness to work outside normal office hours occasionally.