For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking for work to start immediately?
Do you have exceptional customer service skils?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently working with a client based in Hemel Hempstead, that are looking to recruit for a Customer Service Executive's to join the team!
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused individual that thrives off delivering exceptional customer service. You must have previous customer service experience and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
We are looking to a candidate that is available immediately to start on a temporary basis, with the opportunity to go permanent
Monday to Friday: Flexible working hours start between 7.30am - 9am and finish between 4:30pm - 6pm - 40 hour week
Weekly pay: £9.50 - £10.50 an hour, weekly pay
Customer Service Advisor - Key Responsibilities:
- Spare Parts Inventory Management for our Regional Service Partners (regional workshops) ensuring that they have the right volume of spare parts on hand to enable them to provide fast repair times.
- Data Entry into our RMA Database to record and track all repairs
- Provide End-Users and Customer quotation for Out of Warranty work.
- Processing End-User / Customer payments for Out of Warranty work.
- Processing Spare Parts Orders for our Regional Service Partners.
Customer Service Advisor - Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within customer service role
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Fast paced environment
- Available to start immediately
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website