Are you looking for a change?
Do you have experience in telephone based Customer Service?
If so this role could be for you!!
We are recruiting for experienced Customer Service Advisors to join an established and growing organisation in Borehamwood. This company offer a fresh, fun and vibrant working environment, along with the chance to progress and learn a wealth of knowledge in a new industry.
Role – Customer Service Advisor
Hours – Monday – Friday
Shifts - 8am – 5pm, 8:30am – 5:30pm, 9am – 6pm
Salary - £17,000 - £19,000 per annum
Company Profile – With it being a legal requirement for landlords and letting agents to protect their tenants deposits with a government scheme the company provide such deposit protection solutions for landlords, letting agents and tenants.
- Respond to all Agent, Landlord and Tenant enquiries via telephone (inbound and outbound)
- Dealing with post, fax and e-mails
- Assist customers with initial disputes
- Process memberships via telephone and post
- Manage Renewals and Members Compliance
- Investigate misapplied payments and billing issues
Skills Required –
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to communicate clearly and precisely
- Customer Service Experience
- Extensive knowledge of working in a multi-channel contact centre environment – Experience of working in a call centre/office environment is essential
- Experience of handling a high volume of calls – Essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment and to co-operate with team members thereby building effective working relationships
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and the ability to learn new systems and processes as required
Please note that full training on the industry will be provided and therefore experience within the sector is not essential, providing the relevant Customer Service Experience is held.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency /