KICK START 2018 WITH A REWARDING NEW CAREER AND A FRSH START!!!!
We are recruiting for experienced Customer Service Advisors to join an established organisation in Borehamwood. This company offer a fresh and vibrant working environment, along with the chance to progress and learn a wealth of knowledge in a new industry.
Company Profile – The Company offer a range of schemes that protect tenant’s deposits on behalf of the Landlord or agency when a tenant rents a property from a Landlord. These schemes are designed to offer peace of mind and security to both Landlord and The Agency when a tenancy agreement commences. The company assist in handling disputes that may arise through-out the course of the Scheme between the Landlord and the Tenant regarding the deposit money.
- Respond to all Agent, Landlord and Tenant enquiries via telephone (inbound and outbound)
- Dealing with post, fax and e-mails
- Assist customers with initial dispute notification forms
- Process memberships and Scheme applications via telephone and post
- Manage Renewals and Members Compliance
- Credit Control where required
- Investigate misapplied payments and billing issues
Skills Required –
- Excellent customer service skills with an excellent telephone manner with the ability to communicate clearly and precisely
- Extensive knowledge of working in a multi-channel contact centre environment – Experience of working in a call centre/office environment is essential
- Experience of handling a high volume of calls – Essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment and to co-operate with team members thereby building effective working relationships
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and the ability to learn new systems and processes as required
- Drive and self-determination with the ability to find and implement solutions to problems
- Ability to plan and organise making effective use of time and resources
- Educated to a minimum level of GSCE or equivalent with at least an A – C pass in respect of English and Arithmetic
Hours – Monday to Friday (on a rotational shift pattern)
8am-5pm / 8:30am-5:30pm / 9am-6pm
Salary - £17,000 - £19,000 per annum
This is a fantastic company to work for where internal growth is promoted and there are opportunities to progress. Full training on the industry is provided for all new joiners!!
If you hold the skills required and are looking for a new role to kick-start your new year then please apply today!!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.