Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join a busy, fast paced environment in a large organisation based in Borehamwood. There is huge room for potential for the right candidate within this company. The company specialise in the protection of tenants deposits when renting.
Main Purpose of the role – Provide customer service support for the company’s clients and deal with enquiries from Landlords and letting/managing agencies. To carry out all internal procedures and checks to ensure compliance is met.
Salary - £16,000 - £18,500 per annum
Key Duties and Responsibilities –
- Respond to all enquiries including initial dispute via telephone, post, fax and email within KPI indicators and Scheme Rules.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries (inbound and outbound)
- Process membership, deposit protection and un-protection applications by telephone and post.
- Manage Agent Member renewals, Member compliance and Credit Control where required.
- Investigate and process misapplied payments and billing issues
- Ensure all Company procedures are followed.
- Ensure that all Company security procedures are followed.
Skills required –
- Excellent management of time and organisational skills
- Drive and self – determination
- The ability to implement solutions to problems
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and ability to learn new systems and processes
- Excellent customer service skills including telephone manner and ability to communicate clearly
- Extensive knowledge of working in a multi channel contact centre environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Educated to a minimum level of GCSE or equivalent with at least an A – C pass in Maths and English
- Experience in the property sector, especially the private rented sector is desirable but not essential
- A basic understanding of financial services or insurance is desirable but not essential
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.