For more information about this job please contact:
Are you available immediately and have strong customer service skills? Would you like to work for a fun, quirky and innovative company who have a fantastic team?
Osborne Appointments may have the perfect role for you! My client based in Watford is looking for as Temporary Customer Service Advisor who is outgoing and has great customer service skills. You will be part of our Customer Service Team and have responsibility for delivering an excellent customer experience through Email, Live chat, Telephone and face to face.
Job title: Customer Service Adviser.
Reports to: Operations Manager.
Salary: Hours: 37.5 per Week Monday-Friday 9:30 - 6 & 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Work alongside fellow sales staff to create a friendly and positive shopping environment, with a strong customer focus at all times.
- Utilise your selling skills to build rapport with our customers and drive sales and customer Satisfaction.
- Maintain excellent product knowledge, product presentation and merchandising at all times.
- Monitor marketplace compliance to ensure we maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to all store security, loss prevention and cash handling procedures.
- Deal with requests and orders swiftly and efficiently to maximize customer experience.
- Ensure stock replenishment of the shop floor is carried out regularly and efficiently.
- Ensuring store health and safety aspects are continually adhered to for the safety of the team and all customers.
- Answer customer email enquiries in a timely professional manner.
- Help our online customers using Livechat.
- Process telephone orders.
If you are interested and would like to apply please send your updated CV .
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.