Do you have excellent Customer Service skills and a professional telephone manner?
Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough?
Due to the continued growth of our Sandy facility we have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Representative looking for a new opportunity.
The Sandy team are a small close-knit team that support each other like a family. As a Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Make outgoing calls to arrange vehicle collection (as required) and take incoming calls
• Maintain a positive and professional demeanour
• Perform administrative duties in the office such as data entry, word processing, filing, copying and other duties associated with the company’s documentation and service
• Consistently respond to customer inquiries and requests in a professional manner within company timelines
• Responsibly handle buyer payments and cash receipt documentation
This company is continually improving the Customer Experience and delivering Operational Excellence.
• Excellent customer service attitude and skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Professional phone manner
• Strong attention to detail
• Computer proficient
So, if you want:
• Monday to Friday Working
• 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
• Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
• Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
• Contributory Personal Pension Plan
• Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
• Family Events
…..as well as a uniform and on-going support with personal development, apply today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.