For more information about this job please contact:
Customer Relations Officer
An opportunity has arisen within one of our clients based in New Southgate for a Customer Relations Officer. You will be joining a fun, quirky team who are rapidly growing year on year.
You will be responsible for delivering an enhanced customer service proposition that in turn leads to the retention and growth of Clients.
Full-time (Monday - Friday) 9:30am - 5:30pm
70% in the office/30% out of the office
Driving licence required!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as an ambassador by being friendly, open and proactive when dealing with all inbound and outbound calls
- Provide solid, reasoned, accurate and fair guidance and support to all Clients
- Follow established best practice and guidelines so responses
- Ensure that all inbound complaints (raised during face to face meetings, via telephone, email) are documented, prioritised and resolved in a consistent, timely and professional manner
- Educate customers about companies services whenever the opportunity arises
- Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence for future reference purpose
- Create newsletters
- Help the Marketing department to fill rooms and send out outbound messages
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Excellent time, planning and project management skills
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Clear precise and professional telephone manner
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Be able to handle demands, targets, guidelines, and high stress situations
- GCSE's A-C
- Christmas holidays off
- 25 days holiday
- Potential to progress
If you are interested in finding out more, then please apply with your up to date CV - we'd love to hear from you!
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.