For more information about this job please contact:
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR – MILTON KEYNES – PERMANENT – £16,931
- Do you want to work for a company that encourages progression for all employees?
- Would you like to work within a stimulating and modern company?
- Do you want access to Free Parking, Childcare vouchers, subsidised canteen, Pizza and BBQ evenings?
With the company's focus being on providing excellent Customer Service to their clients, they have grown in size due to winning new business.. As such our client is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their growing team.
- Answering inbound customer queries
- Investigating and resolving customer issues
- Working to targets and KPI’s
- Providing excellent Customer Service
- General Administration duties
- Previous Customer Service experience is essential
- Be able to pass a Credit Check and Criminal Record Check
Working Hours: 40 hours per week 5 days out of 7, between the hours of 6am – 11pm
Working 1 weekend in 3
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Cotter on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.