For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking to join a rapidly growing business?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently working with a large financial client based in Milton Keynes that are looking to recruit for a large volume of Customer Service Executives to join the team!
Our client is looking for candidates that have strong customer service skills, with good administration skills and ability to work in a busy environment. Our client offers a great opportunity with a lot of development within the business and a chance to progress.
Training Hours: 40 hour week, 9am to 6pm
Standard Working Hours: 40 hour week, rotating shifts between 8am to 8pm - early, late and middle shifts
Role requires any 5 days of the 7 days - rota is given in advance (including weekends)
1 hour unpaid lunch break, with x2 15min additional paid breaks
- Respond to customer inquiries via telephone, email, SMS and Chat to provide problem resolution
- Receives and/or places telephone calls
- Answer customer telephone inquiries, orders, service needs and complaints, respond where applicable or direct to technical/service areas.
- Maintain detailed and current knowledge of the company's/assigned client's products and services.
- Analyze customer service needs for communication to service and technical departments, when applicable. Requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
- Achieves Key Performance Indicators (KPI’S) in line with Service Level Agreements including quality standards.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within a customer facing position
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong administration / data entry skills
- Fast paced environment
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised canteen on-site.
- Sign up Bonus - earn an additional £1000
- 1 Month Training Programme
- Flexible working week - options for 40 / 37.5 / 35 hour week
- Development and Progression opportunities