For more information about this job please contact:
Customer Service Advisor required!
Do you have an excellent telephone manne and love assisting people over the phone?
An amazing opportunity has arisen for one of our fantastic clients within a really niche, interesting industry based in Hendon for a Customer Service Advisor to join their small Customer Service team on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is on the hunt for someone who is a real 'people person' with an excellent telephone manner. Please note that this is not a call centre environment, instead it is a family run company with a really great working environment.
Salary - up to £22,000 DOE
Location – Hendon
Hours – Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:30
- Answer all customer enquiries over the phone, email and web chat within ZenDesk
- Maintain and manage all order enquiries notes and actions in SOP
- Deal with any problem order enquiries and escalate if required
- Process customer telephone orders
- Supervise temporary staff during seasonal periods
- Process internal staff, Marketing, Events and Public relations orders
- Communicate customer feedback to the management team
- Assist with Marketing and Merchandising administration when required
Experience & Competencies Required:
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to understand processes and systems quickly
- Great organisation skills with the ability to prioritise
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Free Parking
- Company discount
If you are interested in applying for the position please apply with you your most recent CV and we will be in contact if you are selected.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website