For more information about this job please contact:
Customer Service Advisor required!
Do you have an excellent telephone manner?
Do you have previous call center experience?
An amazing opportunity has arisen for one of our fantastic clients based in Borehamwood for a Customer Service Advisor to join their fun, diverse Customer Service team on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is on the hunt for someone who is a real 'people person' with an excellent telephone manner. Ideally you will have experience within a call centre type environmement OR within a lettings agency.
Salary - up to £21,000 DOE
Location – Borehamwood
Hours – Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm & 10am-7pm + one every third Saturday 9am-1pm – if you work a Saturday shift you’ll get an afternoon off during the week.
- Help Agents, Landlords, and Tenants with immediate enquiries via telephone (inbound and outbound), post and e-mail
- Process membership applications via telephone and post
- Manage agent member renewals, member compliance and credit control where required
- Process payments and investigate billing issues
- Ad-hoc Admin duties
Experience & Competencies Required:
- Excellent customer service skills with a warm telephone manner
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and the ability to learn new systems
- Experience of working in a multi-channel contact centre environment
- Experience within working in a lettings agency
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service), plus cash-plan from day 1
- Season ticket loans
- Discounts & vouchers
- Casual dress code
- Free fruit (delivered every Monday)
- Industry leading training
- Reimbursement for professional membership & exam fees. Time off for study
If you are interested in applying for the position please apply with you your most recent CV and we will be in contact if you are selected.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website