For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a customer focused, fun and driven person who would like to work in a buzzy environment?
I am currently recruiting for a very exciting company who are leaders in their industry.
The company is an innovative place to work and provide various benefits working for them.
They are currently recruiting for a Temporary customer service advisor to join there fun and positive customere service team.
This position could potentially turn into a permanent role for the right employee.
Salary: £8-£10 per hour
- Dealing with customer enquries over the telephone.
- Investigating and solving customer queries.
- Managing contact with external suppliers.
- Ensuring that the customer service levels are of a high standard to make sure that the company service levels are constantly achieved.
- Have the ability to multitask and deal with a face past environment.
- Good communication with customers and the customer service team.
- Completing daily adhoc tasks and activities.
- Excellent telephone manner.
-Strong IT skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you would like to apply for this position please send in your CV or email me on the details below
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.