For more information about this job please contact:
Are you fluent in Welsh and English looking for a new opportunity within a customer service role ?
Osborne Appointment are recruiting for our client based in Cardiff, who are looking for a Welsh-Speaking Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
In this role, you will be working in the customer service department, you will manage enquiries from the customers, centers and learners via telephone and email. You will also be able to speak fluent Welsh with customers and be able to write and translate documents as required.
What’s in it for you –
- £21,000 k salary per year
- 35 hours per week 8am - 4pm, 9am - 5pm, 10am - 6pm (rotational shift)
- Occasional Saturday or Sunday, very rare, often just one day on a weekend in a month
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Company Pension
- Various optional benefits, including Cycle to Work Scheme, Dental Insurance, Gyms and many more!
- Providing first line customer support on a variety of different queries via phone and email and chat.
- Processing payments
- Processing and creating memberships and account set ups
- Following up with queries that require a service request to be opened, informing the customer of resolve, and closing the service request
- Assisting with ad hoc training for centres on system processes
- Identifying trends and reporting these to the Team Leaders including working closely with the complaints department to identify any potential escalation
- Liaising with other departments where necessary
- Support the wider Cardiff office team as and when required
- Communicate in Welsh both in writing and verbally where required.
- Translate any documents required in line with the needs of the business.
Skills and Must haves -
- Experience in customer service
- Must be Fluent written and spoken Welsh
- Experience in the education/training sector (ideal not essential)
- A drive to exceed expectations
- A passion for maintaining your own personal development
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of dealing with customer enquiries
- Highly organised
- Computer Literate
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office) .
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.