For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have experience is an office based customer service role?
Do you have strong administration skills and good attention to detail?
Would you like to split your time between office and home working?
If you answered yes then please read on as I am currently looking for customer services executives to join a great team based in Bedford.
The role of a customer services executive is to assist the Operations Team in achieving and maintaining service level agreements for customer service, quality and activity by providing proactive administration support.
As part of that you would complete the following tasks:
• Process member and intermediary requests on our administration platforms.
• Deal with all new business, both in relation to new members and increase cover.
• Deal with queries from members and intermediaries via telephone and email.
• Follow our business retention process which includes outbound calls, emails to members and intermediaries.
• Open daily post and scan to relevant area.
• Envelope and frank mail from across the business.
• Bulk print system generated documents.
• Update member details to ensure they remain current .
• Deal with returned mail from members.
• Provide excellent Customer Service via phone, email and letter
• Manage various mailboxes.
• Chase outstanding member and intermediary requirements.
• Process BACs reports on a daily basis.
• Process direct debit and direct credit submission files via Finastra.
Key skills & knowledge required:
• Being able to prioritise tasks.
• To maintain an understanding of – and adhere to - the Data Protection Act, Anti-Money Laundering regulations and all relevant policies and procedures.
• To ensure any mandatory learning is completed in a timely manner, such that relevant knowledge is kept up to date.
• Working as a team player across the operations teams.
• Being involved during team meetings.
• Remaining open to changes within the business.
• Open, honest, adaptable and reliable.
• Willingness to learn and develop.
Salary £18,000 to £21,000 depending on experience.
Home working available!